JEE Main Results 2018
The CBSE will declare the JEE Main Results 2018 on 30th April . The JEE Main Results will be declared separately for both Paper I and Paper II. The results of JEE Main Paper II will be released on 31st May 2018. To check the JEE Main Results 2018, candidates have to enter their Roll Number and Date of Birth. To make it more easier, candidates can also check the results section-wise, all-India Rank and Category-wise rank and cut-off score of JEE Advanced 2018. The Score Card and the All-India Ranks will be available at the same time along with the JEE Main Results 2018.
The JEE Main is a National Level Entrance Examination which offers admissions to the topmost colleges of India such as NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs. In this article, we will provide you the details of the JEE Main Results 2018.
- JEE Main Paper I results will be announced on 30th April 2018.
- JEE Main Paper II results will be announced on 31st May 2018.
- The Rank Card and Score Card will be available after the announcement of AIR of JEE Main 2018.
- visit official site: https://jeemain.nic.in/webinfo/Public/Home.aspx
How to Check JEE Main 2018 Results?
- Click on the JEE Main Results 2018 results link (The link will be activated once the results are declared).
- Enter the JEE Main Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit Button”.
- Your JEE Main Score, All India Rank, Qualifying Status, and Category Rank will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Download Button to download the Results.
What do the JEE Main 2018 Results Carry?
The JEE Main Results carry the following things:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- State Code of Eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Marks obtained in each subject- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Total Marks Obtained
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category Rank
- Qualifying Status for JEE Advanced 2018.
- Cut-Off Score for appearing in JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Main Cutoff 2018:
After checking the results, the candidates must check the cut-off marks as well. As per the cut-off marks, candidates can apply for the programs in the participating of JEE Main 2018.
What should you check along with the JEE Main Results 2018?
While checking the JEE Main Results, candidates must download their results, score card. Rank card, which will be required for the Admissions. Along with the Results, candidates must also check their Qualifying Status for JEE Advanced 2018. The candidates must check whether they are among 2, 24, 000 candidates of JEE Main 2018 who have qualified for JEE Advanced 2018. If in case, candidates do not figure out in top 2, 24, 000 list then they can try for other State Level Counseling and Admission Process and University Level Admission where they accept JEE Main Score 2018.
Latest news: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/education/news/iit-jee-main-2018-10-5-lakh-students-appeared-for-the-examination/articleshow/63677318.cms